Thursday 17 February 2011

My own visit for science museum in London

It's was my second time to be in London. So I got a lot of plenty time for checking London museums with all various kind of museum majority but frankly speaking the Scientific museum is the one which attracted me. I made this video while I was checking the recycle stuff and production in green environment section of the museum. Check this video to see how an amazing software life cycle assessment for a T-shirt from it's cradle to grave process. This video was taken by friend Ramy Salemdeeb who joined me in my trip to London. Salemdeeb is doing his master in Environmental Management and Technology in Oxford Brooks University.



Then I took a lot of photos which related to the environment check them below:




Check the website of the Science Museum :

No comments:

Post a Comment

put your thoughts, pls